The Tribe Is One

Blogger & “Tribe” member
Gemini from Time Well Wasted
could use our help.
Lend her your support at
http://www.thetribeisone.org
this August!

Onthepodcast is running late again



OTPC Box Icon





Sorry guys, but Onthepodcast is once again running late. I had my Mom & Dad visiting from Connecticut for the past few days so I'm a little behind. I promise you though that I have a great episode waiting for you...I was just working on it actually.

I managed to interview the one and only Matthew Wayne Selznick, author of Brave Men Run, this past weekend and am working on editing the audio now. As I listen to it, I think it went really pretty well and we don't just talk about the book. Matt is a Musician as well as an Author so we hit that and all of his other podcasts too.

It's a nice long interview that will put the show at 45 minutes, give or take, so I promise you it will be worth the wait. Just a few days, I promise.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Joe



 Subscribe in a reader






No comments: